Safety and Security
lower your liability and increase production.
Getting people paid properly can be a challenge. Whether you’re producing Web Content, Video Games, TV Commercials, or Print Ads. A Producer’s attention should be focused managing issues in production, and not being distracted by union agreements, labor laws and employment tax codes.
Focus on the Creative Not the Administrative
- Are you aware of the consequences of not filing your employer payroll taxes properly?
- Are your employees misclassified?
- Are they independent contractors or employees?
- How are you managing your union and non-union employees?
- Are you working under a union contract?
- Regulatory guidelines – are you compliant?
Our Payroll, Benefits, Human Resources, and Labor Law departments are experts in all of these areas and will guide you through the nuances of the rules and regulations so your projects are produced efficiently.
Lower your liability and increase production by letting MMC’s experts handle the details of paying crew and answering any questions that might arise.
Find out why thousands of businesses are utilizing MMC’s HR Outsourcing
and Payroll to increase business efficiency.